fluffycloud52's MSN Top Ten
fluffycloud52's MSN Top Ten
Just thought I'd advertise my MSN Top Ten here. It's been quite an interesting little exercise so far, and the total size of my MSN message logs has grown from 11MB to 13.8MB in just five days.
I'd also like to remind people that it's best - and I'd prefer it - if people had decent emails to send me, then could they send them to my gmail address instead (henry.malthus[-AT-]gmail[-DOT-]com).
Just thought I'd advertise my MSN Top Ten here. It's been quite an interesting little exercise so far, and the total size of my MSN message logs has grown from 11MB to 13.8MB in just five days.
I'd also like to remind people that it's best - and I'd prefer it - if people had decent emails to send me, then could they send them to my gmail address instead (henry.malthus[-AT-]gmail[-DOT-]com).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home